6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and I-CAR or ASE certified technicians.
8. Ask if the shop uses genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the Insurance Company.
You Should Know Before Having Your Vehicle Repaired
1. Your vehicle is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve it by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop and ask that the Insurance Company inspect the vehicle here.
4. There is no law requiring you obtain more than one estimate for your repairs.
5. You have the right to go the repair shop of your choice. Your Insurance Company cannot require you go to a particular shop.
4695.5 Mahoning Ave. Youngstown OH 44515 us
Greenwood Collision Center ©